Whatsapp Calling Feature for iOS: Now as we all know that calling feature in whatsapp for android operating system is already out for the android users but the iOS users are feeling left alone, as the feature is not yet officially launched for the iOS operating system. But in this article I’ll give a very easy way to enable whatsapp calling feature for iOS. So as we all know that whatsapp is one of the best text messaging app present till date and the addition of calling feature has just added to the glory of this amazing app. Why pay for making a call when you can do it over your data? So today in this article I’m going to give you a very easy method to enable whatsapp calling feature for iOS. You can also see How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Whatsapp Calling Feature for iOS:
So before getting towards how to enable whatsapp calling feature for iOS lets quickly take a look at the features and specifications of this amazing text messaging app. Like the whatsapp there are a lot of apps which support free text messaging but only whatsapp gained a lot of fame just because of its user friendly interface and catchy emoticons. Plus you can share audio, video, images etc etc with your contacts. In this you also have the privilege to make groups in which you can to have 100 members having a group chat. You can also broadcast message so as to save your time and efforts which is required to send the message individually to everyone. You can also upload your profile picture and status which will directly reflect your mood. The developer have also kept in mind the concept of security and to apply the same there are a lot of features by which a user can hide his/her profile, status or last seen from his/her contacts or from everyone. Now let’s take a look at the steps to enable whatsapp calling feature for iOS. You can also see How to Increase Google Chrome Speed.
Steps to enable Whatsapp Calling feature for iOS:
- First of all your device should be a Jailbroken .
- You can make a backup of your previous chat history.
- Uninstall the existing version of whatsapp from your device.
- Now Download Whatsapp Beta version from here.
- After which you have to add a new repo to the Cydia sources by following the given URL : http://apt.imokhles.com
- Then after which you can type “Whatsapp Call Enabler” in the search option and install it and restart spring board.
- Slide towards the settings and enable the Whatsapp Call Enabler.
- After which you just have to add your phone number to the login
- In the end you can ask any friend of yours to give you a whatsapp call but that person should have a whatsapp calling feature enabled in his device.
- You’re done. Now you also have whatsapp calling feature for iOS. Download Teen Patti For PC Windows/Mac
So this was all about how to enable whatsapp calling feature for iOS. In the end just would like to conclude by saying that now the iOS users can also enjoy full benefits of the whatsapp calling feature. For further doubts and queries regarding how to enable whatsapp calling feature for iOS please feel free to share via comments. Thank you.