Transfer Contacts From iPhone to Android:- Now one of the most competitive operating system in the market nowadays is the iOS and the Android operating system. On one side android is majorly known for its free apps which are available in abundance while on the other side Apple devices are known for their smooth processor and display characteristics. Now both the devices are equally worth buying because each one has its own plus points. One of the major issues with the apple devices or the iOS based devices is that in these devices the contacts are not allowed to copy in the SIM card. So if you are switching your device from an iOS to any other Operating system, then one of the major issues you’ll face is how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android or any other OS to which you are making a switch. So in this article I’m going to tell you people how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. You can also see how to enable whatsapp for iOS.
How to Transfer Contacts From iPhone to Android:
Now before getting towards how to transfer contacts from iPhone to android let’s quickly take a look at why there is a need to do so and what are the difficulties that you face during transferring the contacts. First of all your contacts are one of the most important parts of your life. You cannot bear to lose any of your contact. So you should be very careful regarding your contacts especially when you change your device. However if switching from android to android you can easily copy the contacts to your SIM and you can easily retain your contacts. But if you are making a switch from iPhone to android then you have to be careful as iPhone doesn’t give you the privilege to save your contacts to your SIM. However what you can do is you can use iTunes to sync your contacts to any of your Google Account. All you need in this procedure is a valid Google Account. Given below is the easy guide to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android.
Steps to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android:
- First of all open the iTunes in your PC.
- After which you have to connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Now the iTunes will be able to detect your device.
- After which you have the access to your iPhone and you will be able see your iPhone contents.
- After which click on the “Info”
- Tick on the “Sync your Contacts with”
- After which you just have to select “Google Contacts” from the list which comes in front of you.
- Now it will ask you to enter your username and password and after which you just have to click on “apply changes”.
- You’re done. You have successfully transferred your contacts from iPhone to android.
Now in order to get the contacts in your android device you just have to open your Google account and Click on the options given in the images below:
- Click on the Gmail Option.
- Now click on the Contacts option and you’ll get your Contacts back.
So this was all about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. In the end just would like to conclude by saying that now you can easily switch from one device to another without thinking of your contacts. For further doubts and queries regarding how to transfer contacts from iPhone to android please feel free to share via comments. Thank you..