How To Share Files Between Windows And Android:- Sharing apps or files is one of the best things that anyone can do because it saves efforts and the data required to download the file again and again for different systems. Now a whole lot of apps are being developed almost everyday in order to let the user share his files with some other user who is using the same system type say for example sharing files between an android-android or windows-windows system. Now if anyone wants to share a file between a windows phone and an android phone then there comes a problem. So in this article today I’m going to give you a very easy guide that will tell you how to share files between Windows and Android. You can also see How to Fix Corrupted SD card.
How To Share Files Between Windows And Android:
Now before getting towards how to share files between windows and android let us take a look at why there is a need to share files between windows and android? So now as we all know that there are a lot of OS present in the market nowadays hence there can be a possibility that in a friend circle there are different OS’s which in turn troubles the sharing of files between each other. So to fix the issue I’ve came up with an idea which will let you to share files between windows and android. Now let’s take a look at how to share files between windows and android using a very cool app called as the Feem.
Given below are some easy steps to share files between windows and android:
- First of all download Feem in both the devices i.e. the android device and the windows device.
- After downloading the app from the internet install it in your device and make sure that both the devices are connected to the same wi-fi network.
- Now you have to launch the app on both the platforms.
- After which the app starts scanning the available networks. Just wait until the scan process gets over.
- You’ll get a list of devices using the same feem network. Choose the network with which you wish to share your files.
- Now to the very left side you’ll see an arrow icon. All you have to do is to click on that arrow icon to see the folders you wish to share.
- Now just select the files you want to share with the other network and you’re done.
- This was how to share files between windows and android.
So this was all about how to share files between windows and android. In the end just would like to conclude by saying now you can also easily share files with different platforms by following the easy guide. For further doubts and queries regarding how to share files between windows and android please feel free to share via comments. Thank you..