How to set up and use WiFi on Android wear: Android wears are very famous now a days as people are getting more smarter and tech friendly. Now most of the people know about Android and majority of devices are based on Android OS. A large number of people are now using wearable gadgets (Those which run on Android are called Android Wears). Also we know that Internet is now an integral part of most of people. Since mobile data is very costly and the cost is increasing day by day, most of the people use WiFi on all their gadgets. In this article we are going to discuss how to set up and use WiFi on Android wear.
The Android 5.1.1 update for Android wear introduced WiFi connectivity feature to the device. Hence you can now put your smartphone away from you. WiFi connection has larger range and hence you can get notifications still if your smartphone is on other side of home, which is not possible in Bluetooth. This feature reduces the reliability of your Android wear on your Android device every time. So we are up with easy guide to set up and use WiFi on Android wear.
How to take screenshots on Apple iWatch
How to set up and use WiFi on Android wear
Setting up and using WiFi on Android devices such as smartphones or tablets is very easy, but for those who are ne to Android wear can be a bit difficult and tricky to set up and use WiFi on Android wear. Just follow the steps mentioned below to set up and use WiFi on Android wear.
Set up and use WiFi on Android Wear: Method 1
- Bring your Android smartphone and Android wear near to each other so that they are connected together
- Open Android Wear app in your smartphone
- Go to Settings >> scroll down and tap on Cloud Sync and turn it on to sync your Android smartphone and Android wear
- Now on the Watch, go to Settings >> WiFi Settings >> select any of the available networks
- Tap on network, you will see “Open on Phone”, tap on that and you will be prompted for password
- Enter the password and you have connected and can use WiFi on Android wear easily.
Connect a WiFi on Android Wear: Method 2
- Reset your watch (Android wear)
Note: do not reboot your Android wear (watch)
- On your Android smartphone Go to Settings >> Bluetooth >> Forget your watch
- Now Uninstall your Android wear from your Phone and Re-Install it again
- Your Android wear (Watch) will be rebooted, now pair it with your smartphone
- Now go to settings menu of your Android wear >> System settings >> Check for update
How to protect torrent while downloading a file
This is all you have to do to set up and use WiFi on Android wear. Now you can connect and use WiFi on Android wear very easily. If you have any other query, feel free to share with us by commenting below. Thank You……….