Root Elephone P9000: Very Easy To Follow Methods: Made and released by Chinese manufacturer Elephone, the P9000 is considered a mid-range smartphone with flagship features.
See also: Root Infinix Hot 4: Easy Method Using TWRP Recovery Mode
Elephone P9000 Features:
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) – Octa-Core Helio P10 (MT6755)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) – ARM Mali T860 MP2 (700MHz)
- Memory (RAM) – 4 Gigabytes
- Internal Storage (ROM) – 32 Gibagytes
- Trans Flash (TF) Card Slot (supports up to 32GB)
- 5.5-Inch LG LTPS LCD One Glass Solution (OGS) Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- CNC Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Dual Micro Sim/Dual Standby
- 13.0 Megapixel Sony IMX258/f2.0 Back-Facing Camera (with Flash)
- 8.0 Megapixel Omnivision OV8858 Front-Facing Camera (with Flash)
- Supports 1080 video recording with Slow Motion
- Laser Auto Focus / Touch Focus
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)/Bluetooth V4.0
- FM Radio/3.5 mm Audio Jack
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Built-in Global Positioning System (GPS/A-GPS support)
- Breath LED/E-Compass/Gravity Sensor/Gyrometer/Light Sensor/Proximity Sensor
- Wireless Charging/Quick Charge
- Audio/Video Support (All Formats)
- Android Marshmallow V.6.0
Pretty impressive features for a reasonably priced smartphone. Compared to other mobile phones in it’s class, the Elephone P9000 offers very good value for money.
For this article, I am going to show you two ways to root Elephone P9000. Just follow the procedure below to gain root access to your device.
Warning! Rooting your Android device will void its warranty. This site will not be held responsible for any damage you may encounter while you root Elephone P9000.
Root Elephone P9000: Using Kingo Root
- Download KingoRoot from this link.
- Install the program on your computer.
- Connect your Elephone P9000 to your computer using the right USB Cable.
- Open KingoRoot and allow it to detect your smartphone.
- Tap on the “Root” button after your mobile is detected.
- Wait for the process to finish then restart your smartphone.
- Check root access by installing this app on your Elephone P9000.
Watch the video below to see how the procedure is done on a different Android smartphone.
Next, I will show you how to root Elephone P9000 using SP Flash Tool.
Root Elephone P9000: Using SP Flash Tool
First, you will need to download the following files:
Step 1. Unzip “P9000 Root Tutorial.zip” to any convenient folder on your computer.
Step 2. Open that folder and copy “superSu_1.zip” and “superSu_2.zip” to the root of your Elephone P9000.
Step 3. Now, run the “SP Flash Tool“, click “Scatter-Loading” and select the “P9000-recovery” file you save to your PC.
Step 4. Click on “Download” and connect you Elephone P9000 to your computer.
Step 5. The previous step will install the “third party recovery” for your smartphone.
Step 6. Shut down you device then simultaneously press “Power” and the “Volume Up” buttons to enter recovery mode. Use the volume rocker to choose “Recovery” and the “Power” button to confirm.
Step 7. Select “Install” from the Menu and find “superSU_1.zip” and “superSU_2.zip” from the root of your mobile.
Step 8. Select “superSU_1.zip“, then swipe to “Flash“.
Step 9. After flashing, go back to the Main Menu.
Step 10. Choose “superSU_2.zip“, again, swipe to “Flash“.
Step 11. Reboot your freshly rooted Elephone P9000!
You can install a root checker to make sure you have root access. Now watch the video below to see how the process is done on another Chinese smartphone.
Rooting your Elephone P9000 is very easy by following this guide. Please share it with your friends and leave a comment below to let us know what you think.