How to Record Gameplay on Windows 10 PC: Do you like to record game videos on PC, take and share gameplay with friends including videos and screenshots. There are many ways to record games on Windows PC. However, Windows 10 will be an ideal ally for you to record gameplay on Windows 10 using Game DVR feature and share it with your friends to showcase your progress or achievements. Using Windows 10 Xbox app you can record game videos with ease like never before. If you have upgraded to Windows 10 and love playing games you can record gameplay on Windows 10 and share it with your friends with the steps mentioned below.
The built in Game DVR feature in Windows 10 allows you to record game videos on Windows 10 PC and make videos and screenshots of any game you like. You can record gameplay in Windows 10 using Game DVR feature at each level as you progress or at any achievements. This Game DVR feature is also compatible with Xbox One, Xbox 360 controllers and is very easy to use. You can take screenshots and make games videos in Windows 10 PC. Follow the steps below to record gameplay on Windows 10.
How to Record Gameplay on Windows 10 PC
- Open the Windows 10 Xbox app from the start menu
- Now go Settings >> Game DVR (make sure that Game DVR is enabled) to use Record That feature to capture 30 seconds video of most recent gameplay.
- Now play any game you like
- Press Windows G >> Click Yes to confirm that the app is a game
- Now Tap the Red record button (or press Windows + Alt + R) on the Game Bar to start recording. Press Windows + Alt + T to hide the recording timer.
- Press Windows + Alt + R to stop recording. You can also stop by pulling up the Game Bar and pressing the stop button.
- It’s all you have to do, you can view your recorded gameplay clips by returning to the Xbox app >> Select Game DVR
- You can also take screenshots of your gameplay at any time just by pressing Windows + Alt + PrtScr
Also See: How to share Xbox One games with your friends
Note: You can customize all the keyboard shortcuts from the Xbox app as per your convenience. You can do it by going to Start >> Xbox >> Settings>> Game DVR >> Keyboard shortcuts
How to share game videos with friends
- Once the gameplay is recorded or screenshot is captured in the Game DVR, select Share to make it available for all your Xbox friends.
That’s all you have to do to record gameplay on Windows 10 using Game DVR feature and share with friends easily. For further help visit Microsoft’s Website. If you have any other query let us know by commenting below.