How to Install Google Playstore in Xiaomi:- Now one of the most selling devices nowadays is the Xiaomi devices. The Chinese firm has extended its arms across the globe due to the outstanding feature line in a very reasonable price tag. The popularity of the company can be judged from the fact that within no time the company has managed to launch a series of Smartphones which are doing a very good business. For most of them who are unaware let me tell you that the xiaomi runs on an Android platform which is differently named as the MIUI. Now when it comes to Google Playstore, the Xiaomi devices feel somewhat left alone. As if you have brought the device from any Chinese market then it will not have a Google playstore. So in this article today I’m going to tell you how to install Google Playstore in Xiaomi Devices. You can also see How to install Xiaomi MI Phone manger in English Language.
How to Install Google Playstore in Xiaomi :
Now before getting towards how to install Gogole Playstore in Xiaomi lets quickly take a look at why is it necessary? Now the Google Playstore is one of the best app stores available in any OS till date. It has got a whole lot of apps available out of which many are free of cost. It has got a very catchy user interface with a search bar which lets you search the specific application you want to install in your device. Also there are many different categories for the apps which make the search procedure even simpler. Now if you have got your Xiaomi device from the Chinese market then there will be no Google playstore in your device. To install Google Playstore in Xiaomi Device you just have to follow the easy guide.
Given below is the easy guide telling how to Install Google Playstore in Xiaomi:
- First of all open your MI market and click on the app option.
- Now search “Google play” and locate “Google installer”. Since language will be Chinese so it will look like the image given below
- Now once the Google installer is downloaded and it is installed, open the Google Installer and search Google Play store in the search bar.
- Now click on the install button and you’ll notice a pop up window which will ask the permission to install the app. Just click Ok.
- After which a new screen will open in front of you which will contain four apps.
- Click on the Download button given at the bottom of your Screen.
- You’re done with how to install Google Playstore in Xiaomi Device.
So this was all about how to install Google Playstore in Xiaomi devices. In the end just would like to conclude by saying that now the xiaomi users can also use the Google playstore without any further ado’s. For further doubts and queries regarding how to install Google Playstore in Xiaomi please feel free to share via comments. Thank You..