How to Increase Speed of Data Card:- Internet is like a boon to the modern society. If anything nowadays can be called as a lifeline then it is Internet. Almost everything can be done using the Internet. A lot of companies are engaged nowadays to provide internet to the users. Some provide it using the wires while the others use the wireless means. Though the wireless means of obtaining internet are slightly less beneficial than their wired counterparts but still they are being used a lot nowadays. How to increase Google Chrome Speed. Now one of the most common wireless means of internet is the data card. Almost all telecom companies have introduced their data cards in order to provide internet to the user. In this article I’m going to tell you how to increase speed of Data card.
How to Increase Speed of Data Card:
Now before getting towards how to increase speed of Data Card let me give you a brief introduction about what a data card is and how it is used? So a data card is majorly used to provide internet services to your Laptop or desktop wirelessly. It just gets connected to your USB port like a pan drive and is used efficiently as a plug and play service. It is a one touch internet service at your footsteps. Like your Mobile device you have to recharge the Data card previously in order to enjoy the benefits. Now one of the major issues which everyone faces while using the internet is the speed. The internet feels good only if it is fast and responsive. So in this article I’m going to give you a very easy guide by which you can easily increase speed of Data card and you get the answer to the question how to increase speed of data card?
Given below are some steps to increase speed of Data Card:
- First of all you have to connect your data card to your PC or laptop.
- Now as soon as your data card gets connected in the same screen you will see the option “ internet settings”
- Open the DNS settings under the internet settings option.
- There’ll be an option under the DNS settings “Given DNS Addresses in preferred DNS Servers”.
- Now you have to update few settings under this option.
- Google DNS : 220.127.116.11 and Alternate Google DNS : 18.104.22.168
- After making these changes you’ll be able to increase speed of data card efficiently.
So this was all about How to increase speed of data card. In the end just would like to conclude by saying that now you can also enjoy fast and responsive internet by just making the few changes given above. For further doubts and queries regarding how to increase speed of data card please feel free to share via comments. Thank you..