How to turn off video AutoPlay in Facebook and Twitter: By now all of know that Facebook and Twitter have made the videos auto-play. People started searching the on/off button for video AutoPlay in Facebook and Twitter. Due to video AutoPlay lot of bandwidth is consumed and people with limited data cannot afford that. Also due to video AutoPlay the videos we wouldn’t like to play also are played. Facebook Video AutoPlay and Twitter Video AutoPlay are causing problems to almost every user. So we are up with a article on how to turn off video AutoPlay in Facebook and Twitter. It is not a tough ask to turn off video AutoPlay in Twitter and Facebook. Both Facebook and Twitter have provided options to turn off Video AutoPlay in Facebook and Twitter respectively. Just follow the article and turn off video AutoPlay in facebook and Twitter.
How to turn off Video AutoPlay in Facebook
There are different ways to turn off Facebook video AutoPlay on different platform. We will discuss one by one how to turn off video AutoPlay in Facebook on Mobile and Web versions.
How to turn off Facebook video AutoPlay in Mobile
Turn off Facebook video AutoPlay in Android
- In Facebook app, click on “Settings” >> App Settings
- Go to Videos and Photos option >> Videos Play Automatically >> here you can select how videos play on different connections or you can also turn off Video AutoPlay in Facebook permanently.
Turn off Video AutoPlay in iPhone/iOS
- Open Facebook app >> click on More icon >> Settings >> Account Settings
- Go to Videos and Photos >> Manage how you want Videos to play.
How to Fix Start Menu and Cortana aren’t working in Windows 10
How to turn off Videos AutoPlay in Facebook for Web Users
- Go to Settings >> Videos
- Here you can manage how you want videos to play on desktop or web version of Facebook. You can choose to turn off video AutoPlay in Facebook completely or play on WiFi only as per your convenience.
How to turn off Videos AutoPlay in Twitter
It is easy to turn off video AutoPlay in Twitter also. To Turn Off Video AutoPlay in Twitter:
- Go to Settings >> Content and manage video AutoPlay as per your wish.
- On Mobile go to Settings menu >> General >> manage Video AutoPlay here.
It’s all you have to do to turn off video AutoPlay in Facebook and Twitter on Android, iOS, Windows Desktop or Web users. Leave your queries by commenting below. Thank You………..