Share Xbox One Games: Microsoft Xbox one console is very popular among the gaming arena with its wide range of games and features. However the most confusing problem with it is how to share Xbox One games with your friends on same or different consoles. We will discuss in this article how to share games between multiple users on same Xbox one console, how to share Xbox One games on different consoles. You can share Xbox one games with your friends using Xbox Live Home Gold feature. After reading this article you will be able to know sharing Xbox One games using Xbox Live Home Gold feature. By sharing Xbox One games you will be able to play your friend’s games or vice-versa. Xbox Live Home Gold enables you to take your games with you anywhere. After reading this article you will be able to set up Xbox One Home Console and share games with friends easily.
How to share Xbox One games using Xbox Live Home Gold
Just follow the steps mentioned below to set up Xbox One Home Console and share Xbox One games with your friends with out any problem.
- Turn on your Xbox One console
- Now you will need to sign in to Xbox Live account using Microsoft Account username and password.
- On the top left corner highlight the green icon with a small white person >> Press A
- Use left joystick of console and scroll down to bottom and select Add New
- Use joystick, the A button and on-screen keyboard to enter your Microsoft Account email address
- Now enter your Password >> select I Accept >> Press A button >> Next
- Now select whether you want to let your friends purchase more games on your account while their access to your Xbox One or change your settings. You can select Lock it Down instead of Make it fast or Make it magic option.
- After this you will be dropped back to the Home Screen
Now use joystick and A button to go into My games & apps (If your Xbox is using Kinect 2 sensor, just say My Games & Apps)
- Use controller to select apps from menu on left side of screen
- Now scroll over to right with joystick and select settings from the list of installed apps
- In the Settings, select My Home Xbox (Re-enter password if prompted)
- Select Make this my home Xbox button on right side of screen
- In the pop-up menu select Make this my home Xbox again
- It’s all you have to do.
Now anyone logged in on the console will be able to play your games anytime they want. They will not be able to access your settings or files. However they can see your emails.
Note: Xbox Live Home Gold users require to purchase digital versions of games if they want to share Xbox one games in this way. You’ll still have to pass around the disc for any game you purchased from GameStop or other retail outlets.
Mortal Kombat X for Xbox One
You can share Xbox One games with your friends using above method. However there are some risks involved during sharing Xbox One games, you must know them before you share Xbox One games with your friends. These are discussed below:
First Risk is about security and privacy of your Microsoft account. You must be sitting in front of user’s Xbox One console, when they are accessing your games or you must provide your username and password to them. If you do not have full faith in your friend, it is better to enter your account information into their Xbox One by yourself.
Also See: How to Play Media on PS4
Second Risk is that you can only assign a single Xbox One as your Home Console. Due to this setting the Xbox One at your friend’s house as your home console means that any other Xbox Live accounts on your console will lose Xbox Live Home Gold features. However you can change your home console back to your own at any time. It must be noted that you can change your home console up to three times during one year period. It’s all for now, we have discussed how to share Xbox One Games and risks associated with it. Please share if you like it. Thank you……