How To Increase Google Chrome Speed: Google chrome is one of the best browsers because of its user friendly interface and ease of access. Though it is already a best means to search over the web but by using some tips and tricks we can make the experience better and more exciting. Google chrome is also the fastest browser available currently, but if you are using the browser for a long time without thinking of the maintenance of the browser then it may somehow deplete the performance of the browser. So in this article I’m going to discuss the best ways about how to increase Google Chrome speed while you are surfing or downloading. You will be able to make your Google Chrome browser faster and smarter for fast downloads. See how to get paid android apps for free.
How To Increase Google Chrome Speed:
So before Starting with how to increase Google Chrome speed, let me give you a brief idea about the browser. So the Google Chrome is always known for its high speed and safe n secure browsing experience. The Google Chrome is provided with regular updates to fix the bug (if any). The Google chrome is exclusively designed with a concept of security in mind. It is free from viruses and any sort of hack attempts. You can also see how to fix corrupted SD card without losing data. Though Google Chrome is fully equipped with the facilities but still at times users face the speed issue. So now let’s quickly get towards how to increase Google chrome speed so that you will be able to speed up Google Chrome Browser as never before.
Following are some ways about how to increase Google Chrome speed:
Remove all the Unwanted Plugin:
First of all let me tell you that Plugins are usually designed to boost up the performance of any web browser. Almost all web browsers have got their own Plugins in order to enhance the working experience with the browser. Now there are a lot of Plugins which are enabled in your browser but are rarely used. So all you have to do is to disable those Plugins. By disabling plugins you can improve Google Chrome’s browsing speed. All you have to do to disable the Plugins is to follow the simple guide:
- Type Chrome://Plugins in the URL
- It will open a window telling the number of Plugins being enables in your browser.
- All you need to do is to disable the Plugins which are of no use.
Change Sync Settings:
Sync Settings is yet another feature which you can modify in order to increase Google chrome speed. This is highly recommended if you are signed in to Google and you use the sync option. All you have to do is choose the options you find necessary to be synchronized. To do so follow the simple guide:
- Just head to the settings option.
- Click on the Advanced Sync Settings in the sign in section.
- Tick the options you want to sync.
- Click ok and you’re done.
Clear Temporary Internet Files:
Now the previous two methods were done on the Chrome itself but this method of deleting the temporary files is done from your computer itself as the temporary files are stored in the computer itself. Deleting temporary file may improve Google Chrome speed and make Google Chrome faster and smoother. Follow the easy guide to delete the temporary files from your computer:
- Open the start menu and type “run” in the search bar
- Type “%temp%” in the run window and hit enter.
- Now a new window will open giving all the temporary files.
- Select all the files using “ctrl + A” and delete the.
- This will really help you how to increase Google chrome speed.
Clear History and Cache:
Basically the cache memory is a memory which stores all the recent activities of any user. It has got a small size and is very effective while a person uses the internet. Clearing the cache and history also sometimes enhances the speed of the browser. It might be effective to boost up speed of Google Chrome browser. To clear the history just follow the easy guide:
- Just click on the icon given at the right hand top corner in the Google Chrome.
- Head on to the “history option” and click on it.
- A new window will open.
- Tick on the history, cache option and click “clear browsing data”
- You are done.
Update Google Chrome:
Now one more thing you can do in order to increase Google chrome speed is you can update your Google Chrome. To update your Google Chrome all you need to do is just follow the easy guide:
- Click on the icon given at the right hand top corner in the Google chrome.
- Go to “About Google Chrome”
- Where you can check the Google Chrome Update status.
So this was all about how to increase Google chrome speed. In the end just would like to conclude by saying that try all the tips and get your Google Chrome faster than before. These tips will speed up Google Chrome browser for sure.For Further Doubts and Queries regarding how to Increase Google Chrome Speed please feel free to share via comments. Thank you..