How to Fix Error 927 on your Android Device: Error 972 appears on your Android device when you try to download from Google’s Play Store. It is usually caused by data crash on your Android device.
The dreaded Error 927
There are three common ways to fix Error 927 on your device. They are easy to do if you follow our instructions below. Use the first method to force stop the Play Store. The second method uninstalls all Google Play Store updates. The third method removes your Google account and re-installs it again.
As of this writing, there is no definite explanation for Error 927. Just go through each method from top to bottom until the problem is solved. One of these 3 easy solutions will definitely fix your Error 927.
See also: How to fix Google Playstore Error 963 on Android
Three Easy Error 927 Fixes
How to fix Error 927 Method 1: Force Stop Play Store
- Open your android device and find Settings.
- From Settings, select All and then choose Google Play Store.
- Once the Google Play Store settings is open, Force Stop the app and Clear All Data and Cache Files.
- Close the Google Play Store Settings.
- Now try to download or update your apps from the Play Store.
If this method doesn’t work, then use the next easy fix below.
How to fix Error 927 Method 2: Uninstall Updates
- Again, choose Settings and then go to Apps.
- Find Google Play Store.
- Once the Google Play Store settings is open, touch the Uninstall Updates (see image below) button.
- Close the settings and try to download and update your apps again.
Touch the “Uninstall Updates”
This should take care of the error. In case your Error 927 is a tough one to solve and both methods above didn’t work, try this final fix to do the trick.
How to fix Error 927 Method 3: Remove and Re-Install Google Account
- Go to Settings.
- Find Accounts, then Google and choose Your Account.
- When you have chosen Your Account, go to the upper right hand corner and touch the Menu.
- Here you must choose Remove Account (see image below).
- After removing your Google account, you then must re-install it.
- Re-install your account by doing steps 1 and 2 but this time choose Add Account from the Menu.
- After adding your account, reboot your device.
- Again, try downloading or updating your apps from the Play Store.
Remove your Google Account
Error 927 is fairly easy to fix. You only need to have patience and follow our easy guide to get your device going again.
If you found this post useful, please let us know by commenting and sharing it with your friends.