How to Fix Windows App Store Not Opening in Windows 8/8.1
Windows App Store Not Opening in Windows 8/8.1: Windows App Store introduced first in Windows 8 is a nice way to get found to new modern Apps. It is one of some great features available on Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 also, which allows users to find modern Apps and updates. But sometimes it happens that Windows App Store is not opening, Windows app store is not working or Windows app store is not loading which is observed with full screen bag and loading animation. It may be because of several reasons. There are few easy ways to fix Windows Store not opening in Windows 8/8.1.
See How to Check If an Android is Rooted
This can also happen if apps not sync with Microsoft Windows app store and make sure that you have enabled User Account Control on your system and have an active Internet connection for connecting to Windows App Store and downloading apps. Also ensure that your PC’s minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768 and have an updated Video card driver. If you have the above settings than follow below step to fix Windows App Store not opening in Windows 8/8.1.
See How to Fix Google Play Store Error 110
How to Fix Windows App Store not Opening in Windows 8/8.1
Adjust Date and Time Settings
- Go to bottom corner on extreme right on screen of your PC.
- Select “Settings” and then choose “Change Date and Time”.
- Correct date and time and also adjust exact time zone according to your region.
Run Windows 8/8.1 Apps Troubleshooter
This troubleshooter automatically fixes some of issues that might be causing your Windows app store not opening or preventing some apps from running. It fixes some problems like incorrect account or security settings, lower screen resolution etc.
How To Fix Corrupt System Files on Windows
Disable Proxy Connection
Proxy setting may also cause the Windows app store not opening or working in windows 8/8.1. So disabling proxy settings may solve your problem Windows app store not loading. To disable proxy settings follow the steps discussed below:
- Go to “Settings” from bottom right corner and search “Internet Options”.
- Select “Internet Options” which will open “Internet Properties” Window.
- Select “Connections” tab and click on “LAN Settings”.
- Uncheck “Use Proxy Server” option and click on “OK”.
Clear Windows App Store Cache
Caches are main cause of creating problems in all devices and apps. Thus clearing cache may fix Windows store not opening in Windows 8/8.1. It can be done as:
Fix Whatsapp Failed out of memory, please try again later
- Go to bottom right corner on your screen.
- In the Search box type “Wsreset.exe” and run the app.
- Go to bottom left corner > “right click” on the Start menu > go to “Run” option and type “WSreset” and click “OK”.
- It will clear the cache and now your Windows App Store will be opening and work correctly.
Also See: How to Enable Remote desktop Connection in Windows
Windows Store Not Opening in Windows 8.1/8: Fixed
By above methods and steps carefully you may have fixed your Windows App Store not opening problem in Windows 8/8.1. Hope you are successfully opening and accessing your Windows app store and enjoying new apps and updates by now. But if problem still persists than let us know by commenting below, we will surely do it for you.
See How to Fix “Unfortunately, the app has stopped” error in Android
If this article helped you please share it and visit again. Thank You….