Nexus 4 Soft Keys Not Responding:- Nexus 4 as we all know is one of the best Android gadgets present till date. The reason to say this thing is because first of all Nexus series is a series developed by the Google itself. For those who are unaware let me tell you that android operating system also comes under Google as Google bought Android in 2005. So basically when you own any nexus device you need not to worry about the updates, as all the android updates reach the nexus series before any other smartphone gets that. But many people complain about the navigational soft keys. SO here in this article today i’m going to tell you how to fix Nexus 4 Soft keys not responding.
Fix Nexus 4 Soft Keys Not Responding:
Before Getting towards how to fix Nexus 4 Soft keys not responding let’s quickly take a look what is the error all about and how to fix it? So the Soft keys are basically the three keys located at the bottom of your Nexus 4. Sometimes it happens that all of a sudden these keys freezes and stops working. Many times just a mere restart may fix the problem. If your Nexus device within the warranty period then it will not hurt you so much as you can get it fixed for free. But if you are done with your warranty then this method may help you. Now let me make it very clear that the solution i’m providing to fix nexus 4 soft keys not responding requires a rooted device and if you haven’t rooted your device yet then in order to follow this guide you need to root your device but think twice before doing so because it may happen that you end up with a rooted device and your problem is still there. Now let’s take a look at how to fix Nexus 4 Soft keys not responding.
Given below is an easy guide to Fix Nexus 4 Soft Keys Not Responding:
- Root Your device using the Nexus Root Toolkit to fix nexus 4 soft keys not responding.
- Launch Fastboot Flashback and in the recovery option open Latest CWM.
- You’ll note that Quick Reboot app gets installed in your device.
Just open it and the “recovery” will reboot your device in recovery mode.
- Incase if in between the procedure it asks for root permission, grant it.
- Install Zip from sideload
- Now in the Nexus Root kit, You’ll see the advanced utilities, open that and click in NRK.
- Now open Command prompt.
- It shows you the current path location. All you have to do is copy the correct Update.zip which you can download from Here.
- Make sure you verify your phone’s build number before copying.
- In your Device enter the command “abd sideload UPDATE.zip.
Restart your device and you’re done with how to fix Nexus 4 Soft keys not responding.
SO this was all about how to fix nexus 4 soft keys not responding. for further doubts and queries regarding nexus 4 soft keys not responding please feel free to share via comments. Thank you..