How To Fix Files Missing From Job:- uTorrent as we all know is the most successful software developed for downloading various files. Files include your movies, videos, TV series etc. It is one of the most popular software with over 100 million users using it worldwide. The file which you download from it is also called as torrents. Now along with a whole lot of movies and videos it is at times associated with some errors too. One such error associated with the uTorrent is the “Files Missing from Job”. So in this article today I’m going to tell you how to fix files missing from job error in uTorrent.
How To Fix Files Missing From Job:
So before getting towards how to Fix Files Missing from Job error in uTorrent lets quickly take a look at some of the specifications of uTorrent and why there is a need to fix this issue and how to fix files missing from job? Now as I’ve told already uTorrent is the biggest search engine from where we download videos and movies etc etc. It has got a very fast and easy user interface. It has also got various skins in order to make it look cool. Now the error “files missing from job” basically arises due to many reasons like: You changed the name of the file or changed the location of the file or you changed the name of the entire folder where the file exists. These are the most possible reasons why this error may strike your PC. SO now let’s take a look at how to fix Files Missing from Job error in uTorrent. You can also see How to play Torrent Videos without downloading.
Given Below are some easy ways by which you can Fix Files Missing From Job error in uTorrent:
File Renamed: Fix
Now one of the most common ways by which you can get this error is because you must have changed the name of the file. SO if that is the case, then you can simply rename the file as its original name. How to do so?
- Files in uTorrent have long names so many tend to change them. Now in order to get the original name back, just go to uTorrent.
- File name is located just besides the file size.
- Copy and paste the file name but keep in mind that you don’t have to include the file extension like .avi etc.
- Now head towards uTorrent once again and right click on the file with error and click start.
- The file will start seeding again.
- You’re done with how to fix Files Missing from Job.
Files Moved to Another folder: Fix
Now if the above provided method does not fix files missing from job then you can try this method. One more way by which you can get the error is when you somehow change the location of the file or you change the name of the folder in which the file exists. To fix the issue follow the easy guide:
- Right click on the file with error.
- After which click advanced and set the Download Location.
- Locate the folder name in which the file exists.
- After which you just have to right click on the file in the uTorrent and click force recheck or start.
- You’re done with how to fix files missing from Job.
SO this was all about how to fix files missing from job error in uTorrent. In the end just would like to conclude by saying that now you can also continue with error free unlimited downloads by just following the easy guide. For further doubts and queries regarding how to fix files missing form job please feel free to share via comments. Thank you..