Fix Error 80072ee7 in Windows:- Among all the operating systems available nowadays windows operating system has got one of the best in class features and a very user friendly interface. It is designed with a thought in mind that almost every person belonging to any age group can work with the operating system efficiently. Now as we all know that the operating system is associated with a whole lot of features and in turn the features are associated with a lot of errors. So in this article today I’m going to discuss one such feature of the windows operating system i.e. the Windows messenger and further I’ll tell you an error associated with the windows messenger and how to fix error 80072ee7 in windows.
How to Fix Error 80072ee7 in Windows
So before getting to how to fix error 80072ee7 in windows let’s quickly take a look at what this error is related with and reasons behind this error. So this error 80072ee7 basically occurs when you try to sign in to your Windows Messenger. Now windows messenger is a very cool feature of the windows operating system which let’s to enjoy a lot features like voice calling, offline messaging, sharing complete folders with your friends etc. So it’s just like an ordinary messenger with many features lift ups. Now the error 80072ee7 may occur due to many reasons and here in this guide I’ve enclosed all the possible solutions that may help you to fix error 80072ee7 in windows operating system.
Following are Some Steps to fix error 80072ee7 in Windows:-
Check Date and Time:
The first method is the simplest and yet effective method to fix the error 80072ee7 in windows. Sometimes it happens that your time and date is not synced with the area you reside. So all you have to do is follow the easy guide:
- Go to “Control Panel”
- Click on the “Date and Time” options
- In which you can change the date and time and click ok
- See if this solves the error.
Re-register the Softpub.dll :
If the previous was not able to solve the issue then you can try to re-register the softpub.dll which maybe corrupt in your device due to which you must be facing the error. All you have to do to fix error 80072ee7 in windows is follow the easy guide:
- First of all Click on the “start” menu
- Go to “run” option
- Now you need to open the command prompt so type “cmd” in the run option and hit enter.
- Type “regsvr32 softpub.dll” and hit enter.
- Sign in to messenger again and see it this solved you issue.
Automatically Detect Settings:
Now if the previous step was unable to fix error 80072ee7 in windows then you can automatically detect your internet settings. To do so just follow the easy guide:
- Open your browser say if you are using “internet explorer”
- Choose “tools” from the main toolbar
- After which you have to click on the “internet options”
- After which another window will open in which you have to click on the “connections” option
- Now left click on the “Local area Network Settings”.
- Just uncheck the “use a proxy server from your LAN”
- And please check that there is a check mark in the “Automatically detect settings” option and after which you have to click OK.
- Sign in to messenger now and see if this solves the issue.
Disable the Third Party Firewall:
Now if none of the methods given above are able to fix error 80072ee7 in windows, then you try one more thing to fix error 80072ee7 in windows i.e. to disable the third party firewall. Now to disable the third party firewalls just follow the easy guide.
- Click on “start” menu.
- Go to “run” option.
- Type “cmd” to open the command prompt window.
- Type “firewall.cpl” in the command prompt and hit enter.
- New window will open, just choose the “general” and ensure that the radio button next to “off” is selected and click OK.
- Now you may sign in to the messenger again.
So this was all about how to fix error 80072ee7 in windows. In the end just would like to conclude by saying that follow the easy guide and say bye to the error 80072ee7. For further doubts and queries regarding how to fix error 80072ee7 in windows please feel free to share via comments. Thank you..