Fix Error 1669:- The iPhone is considered as one of the most sophisticated devices present till date. This is due to the operating system an iPhone uses. Now although it is considered as the most sophisticated one but still there are some errors associated with the iPhone, as we all know that everything has got some errors associated with it. Nothing is extremely perfect. So in this article today I’m going to write about one such error which occurs in the iPhone. Now all the iPhone users out there must have faced an error while restoring their devices saying that “the iPhone “iPhone” could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1669).” So in this article today I’m going to tell you how to fix error 1669 while restoring iPhone.
How to Fix Error 1669 in iPhone:
Before getting towards how to fix error 1669 while restoring iPhone let’s quickly take a look at what is this error and how it arises? So the error 1669 basically arises when you try to restore your device with the help of iTunes. Now this may happen due to a lot of reasons like if you are using an older version of the iTunes or if your iPhone is not upgraded or is not up to date. So if you too have faced this error then you are at the right place as in this article today I’m going to tell you how to fix error 1669 while restoring iPhone.
Given below are some easy methods about how to fix error 1669 in iPhone:
Update your iPhone:
This is the most basic method to fix error 1669 in iPhone. What happens is most of the times you don’t have a fully updated iPhone due to which this error message flashes in your screen. So all you have to do is to update your device to its peak. Once the device is fully updated try to restore the device again. It will start to restore the device without any error. If this method to fix error 1669 is unable to fix the issue try the next method.
Update your iTunes:
This is yet another method to fix error 1669 while restoring iPhone. If in case the problem arises due to an outdated iTunes you can easily update the iTunes and fix error 1669. All you have to do is follow the easy guide:
- First of all uninstall the existing version of iTunes from your device.
- Clear the cache memory. This helps you to remove the iTunes completely.
- Again download the latest version of iTunes from the official website and install it in your device
- After installing the iTunes try and restore the device again.
- Now you’ll be able to restore your device without any error message.
- If this method is unable to fix error 1669 try the next method.
Restore using DFU Mode:
This is the last but not the least method to fix error 1669 while restoring iPhone. In this method you have to put your device to recovery mode to fix the issue. All you have to do is to follow the easy guide:
- Connect your device to iTunes.
- Hold the power and home button simultaneously.
- After which release the power button and keep holding the home button for some instance.
- After which a message will appear saying that the iTunes has successfully detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
- Now you can restore your device by clicking on the restore button.
- See this will definitely fix the issue.
So this was all about how to fix error 1669 in iPhone. For further doubt and queries regarding how to fix error 1669 while restoring iPhone please feel free to share via comments. Thank you…