Fix Error 0xc000000f In Windows:- The windows operating system along with a very user friendly interface is also accompanied with a whole lot of errors. Now to differentiate an error with some other error the developers have provided special codes to the errors. These codes differentiate the errors very easily. Windows operating system is the most used OS till date. The primary fame factor is due to its simplicity and ease while using. Now one such error related with the windows operating system is the error 0xc000000f. So in this article today I’m going to tell you what is error 0xc000000f and how to fix error 0xc000000f in windows operating system.
How To Fix Error 0xc000000f In Windows:-
Now before getting towards how to fix error 0xc000000f in windows lets quickly take a look at what is error 0xc000000f and how to deal with it? So you all must be familiar with the blue screen error in windows which is also known as the blue screen of death, now this error is somewhat similar to the BSOD error which is caused majorly due to the some or more damaged files which are caused while making changes to some software. This is a Boot Manager error which when caused flashes an error message saying “The Boot Selection failed because a required Device is Inaccessible”. Now let’s quickly take a look at how to fix error 0xc000000f in windows.
You can also see:
How to Fix Error 8000ffff in Windows.
How to Fix Error 80072ee7 in Windows.
Given below is the easy guide to fix error 0xc000000f in windows:
- Now first of all you have to insert a windows disc in the DVD drive since we are fixing this issue with the help of setup disc.
- It can be any setup disc, let us suppose we are using Windows 7 setup disc.
- Now see the image below and click on “repair your computer”
- Now due to this error the partition will have some error and it will show some mismatched value for partitions. It will show 0MB however the actual size is 50 GB (personal value).
- Now head towards the “System Recovery Options”.
- Here the widows 7 partition will show 0 MB space.
- Under the system recovery options “tick” the first option and click next.
- Now you have to enter command “diskpart”
- If it asks for any permission just click “yes”
- Now again type command “list volume”.
- This indicates the RAW volume which is basically the NTFS partition and is responsible for causing the error.
- Now we have to convert this RAW volume into the NTFS partition in order to fix error 0xc000000f in windows.
- So next step is to just exit the diskpart by typing command “exit”.
- Now type one more command which is “chkdsk /r /f d:”
- Please see to it that there is space between the first slash and the second slash and “d”.
- Now there will be a disk check operation which will try and verify the files.
- After the disk checking operation is completed. You’ll notice that the RAW Volume is converted into NTFS partition.
- You’ll see that you are done with how to fix error 0xc000000f in windows.
So this was all about how to fix error 0xc000000f in windows OS. In the end just would like to conclude by saying that follow the easy guide given above and you’ll also be able to fix error 0xc000000f in windows. For further doubts and queries regarding how to fix error 0xc000000f in windows please feel free to share via comments. Thank you..