How to download APK form Google Play Store: Android devices are popular globally for their vast range of features and apps. You can install many apps available on Google Play Store. However installation of apps depends on the device or memory storage and some country and interface restrictions etc. You might not be able to download or install apps directly from Google Play store due to these reasons. If you’re facing this problem on your device then don’t worry, this article will guide you on how to download APK from Google Play Store. After downloading APK file from Google Play Store, you can install this APK to your Android device. You can download tons of APK files from Google Play Store and make a backup for your device. There are couple of ways to download a Google Play APK to PC.
Ways to download APK from Google Play Store
- Using a browser extension to download an APK from Google Play Store
- Downloading an Google Play APK through a website that generate a specific download link
How to download an APK file from Google Play Store using a browser extension
Using a browser extension is a very good idea to download APK from Google Play Store. CodeKiem’s APK Downloader is a very good extension for Chrome or Firefox browsers. You can even download a paid APK if you have purchased it earlier on Google Play Store. However this might be against the terms and conditions of Google Play Store. So before downloading an APK file from Google Play Store using browser extension, please have a look at the Google Play terms and conditions.
How to access iCloud photos from Windows PC
APK Downloader is one of the best extensions of many available extensions. To add this extension to your browser, download it from the link given below:
APK Downloader for Chrome
APK Downloader for Firefox
After adding extension to your browser, enter email address associated with Google Play Account and your Android Device ID when requested to enter so. You can check your device ID by dialling *#*#5582#*#* from your device.
- You can also install an app called Device ID, which will bring up your Android Device ID when you open this app.
- Now log in to APK Downloader using email address associated with Google Play Store.
- After you are done, go to the Google Play Store and find the app you want to download to your PC.
- Now click on “Download APK” button and your download will start.
- After download is complete, copy the APK file to your Android device and install the APK file on Android Device.
Note: Enable allow installation of non-market application by going to Settings >> Applications >> Check “Unknown Sources box”. After this you will be able to download APK from Google Play Store directly.
Download APK from Google Play Store using a Website
There are several websites which offer a direct download link from which you can download APK from Google Play Store. You can visit a website for generating APK download links and downloading Google Play APKs to your PC or device.
How to share Xbox One Games with your friends
- Go to Google Play Store and find the app you want to download
- Copy the app’s URL
- Go to a website such as Evozi’s APK Downloader and paste the app URL or type app name in the box provided.
- Now tap on generate download link and save it to your computer.
- Copy the APK to your device and install the app on your Android from APK file.
If you have any other query related to this article on how to download APK from Google Play Store, contact us by commenting below. Do share if it works for you. Thank You…..