Disable Blue Ticks In Whatsapp: – Whatsapp is one of the best and most downloaded app from all the app stores. Just because this app added glories to the conventional text messaging app as it has got a whole new and fresh interface with stylish emojis and a lot more to have fun with. Almost everyone Smartphone today must be having this app. It is one of the top rate apps in the stores due to its widespread popularity. A whole lot tricks are also available in order to make the app more sophisticated and worthy. Now the latest update also introduced whatsapp calling feature. Earlier one more feature was introduced in the whatsapp that whenever someone reads the message a blue tick is show to the sender. So in this article I’m going to talk about how to disable blue ticks in whatsapp.
How To Disable Blue Ticks In Whatsapp
Now before getting towards how to disable blue ticks in whatsapp let’s quickly take a look at why there is a need to disable blue ticks in whatsapp? The major issue which everyone felt after the blue tick feature was introduced was about the privacy of them. Earlier there was no tool to keep a track of whether a person has read the message or not. But now it’s quite easy to judge that your message has been read. Now if a person do not want to reply or he is busy then it gives a bad impression about the receiver and which causes some mistuning between the sender and the receiver. So in this article I’ll tell you how to disable blue ticks in whatsapp in order to prevent the chaos. Also see How to Enable Whatsapp Calling Feature.
Given below are some easy steps to disable blue ticks in whatsapp:
- First of all open your whatsapp.
- On the right hand top corner you’see the settings icon (3 vertical dots).
- Click on it and go to settings.
- Now click on “account”.
- Under which you have to click on the “privacy”
- Now here you’ll see a lot of options to hide your last seen, profile etc.
- Swipe down and the last option you’ll see “read receipts”
- Just uncheck the block provided in front of the read receipts.
- You’re done with how to disable blue ticks in whatsapp.
- You’re free to see the changes now. Just close your whatsapp and reopen it once again, the blue ticks will no longer trouble you.
- Please note that you’ll also be not able to see any blue ticks or read receipts of any person after doing the changes.
So this was all about how to disable blue ticks in whatsapp. In the end just would to conclude by saying that now you can also disable blue ticks in whatsapp and keep your read receipts private. For further doubts and queries regarding how to disable blue ticks in whatsapp, please feel free to share via comments. Thank you..