How to access iCloud photos from Windows PC: Apple and its products are known for their performance across the globe. There are many products from Apple to ease your access and convenience of usage between the apps and devices. iCloud makes sharing of files between multiple Apple devices faster and easier. If you have synced all your Apple devices with iCloud, whenever you purchase any song from iTunes or anything else, it automatically goes into all your devices such as iPad, iPhone, Mac etc. The question is can we access iCloud photos from windows PC, which were uploaded using iPhone or any other Apple device. Is it possible to access iCloud photo stream from Windows PC? The answer is yes, you can access iCloud photos from PC very easily. This article will guide you to access iCloud photos from Windows PC.
It must be known to you that whenever you take any new photos on Apple’s iOS devices, these photos are automatically uploaded to your iCloud photo stream when you leave the Camera app and are connected to WiFi network. Photos are not uploaded when connected through a cellular connection. Any photo imported to iPhoto or Aperture on Mac also get uploaded automatically to iCloud photo stream, if you are connected to WiFi or Ethernet connection. However to upload photos to iCloud photo stream from Windows PC or access iCloud photos from Windows PC is little different, whose steps are mentioned below:
How to access iCloud photos on Windows PC
- First of all download iCloud for Windows
- Download latest version of iCloud Control Panel Click Here
- After the download is completed, Install the iCloud Control Panel from its setup file.
- Now click on iCloud icon and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Now go to Control Panel >> Network and Internet >> iCloud >> Check the box next to Photo Stream and you are done.
How to upload photos to iCloud Photo stream from Windows PC
- Go to Windows explorer >> Favourites >> iCloud Photos
- Now open My Photo stream >> Add photos >>Select photos and click open
How to take screen shots on Apple iWatch
How to access iCloud photos from Windows PC
- Open iCloud control panel >> double click on iCloud Photos menu.
Now you can access iCloud photos from Windows PC very easily. This is all from this tutorial on how to access iCloud photos from Windows PC. If you have any other query on how to get iCloud photo stream on PC (Windows), comtact us by commenting below. Please do share, if it worked for you. Thank You….